Thursday, February 17, 2011

Ava Anderson Non Toxic Product Testimonials and Reviews!

Our new AVA BODY collection is getting RAVE reviews from around the country! I hope you will place your order today, and take advantage of our February FREE Shipping offer for orders over $100. (free kabuki brush, too) I am personally hooked on the hand & body lotion and the hand soap at the kitchen sink!! Ava's new "fave" is the shower gel. See other testimonials below...

"I love how the body lotion remained on throughout the day. Now, I've been married a very long time, and I've used a lot of lotions on my aging skin. However, when I climbed into bed that night my hubby said, 'wow, you smell great! What is that perfume you have one?' Let me tell you, I cannot remember the last time I heard that comment. Believe me, I'll be using it from now on! -- RR, RI

I am already in love with the shampoo and conditioner after just my first use..the kids love the shower gel and the lotion has already improved my "winter hands". I've been using Keri lotion (suggested by my doctor) and it hasn't done in weeks what one overnight of Ava's lotion did for me. Keep up the great work!! -- MC, Mass.

‎"Ok, so I just got all my new products in the mail!! I just washed my hands with the moisturizing hand soap and then used the hand & body lotion, and I have to say after just 1 use my hands already feel silky smooth! I am so I'm love! Happy Valentine's Day to me!!" - JD, Mass.

"Just used Ava's new shower gel for shaving my legs! My legs have never felt so smooth and soft!" -- AM, NY

"Just put our new Ava lotion on my hands, and boys and girls, not only does it smell FANTASTIC, but it isn't thick and greasy and my hands are so soft you are gonna wish you could hold them all day long . ♥" - JR, Ohio

"Wow. Just took my first shower with ALL AVA BODY line and it's as if I just got a spa treatment. Tranquility." - SA, FL

"My littlest guy still takes bubble baths- used two pumps of Ava's shower gel in his bath last night and swished it around for fragrant NON TOXIC bubbles! And can I just mention that I keep feeling my hands and smelling them. FANTASTIC!" - BN, RI

"I just have to tell you how amazing the new Ava Body Collection is! I live in a harsh climate and have naturally dry skin. The shower gel makes me feel squeaky clean but does not dry out my skin! The body lotion feels and smells good and my skin is very soft. My 2 year old LOVES that she can use Mommy's stuff now too! Thank you - LOVE!" -- AC, NH

"Ok so I just have to say I am beyond obsessed with the new lotion! I have "sandpaper skin" on my upper arms and have NEVER been able to make them soft! After just 2 days of the lotion I can't stop touching them!" -- SC, RI

"I LOVE THE NEW BODY WASH AND LOTION!!!! MY SKIN IS yummilicious!!!! I feel and smell so fantastic, I can hardly stand myself." -- SS, FL

"Used the new body wash this morning and it's FABULOUS! My hands are STILL silky soft from using the lotion. This body line is amazing - congrats on 3 new FABULOUS products that will continue to change the lives and health of men, women, and children!!! LOVE this company!" CD, NH

No comments:

Post a Comment